5 days and counting

Oh my goodness I have been running nonstop for a week. I got back from vacation the night before returning to work. This was great planning because it forced me NOT to spend the last few weeks of summer fiddling around in my room but at the same time it was horrible because my "packing" job from May was a complete disaster and it has taken me FOREVER to get myself together. I have been so busy covering walls, rearranging furniture and sorting through my multiple pinterest boards from the past year haha. I thought I took pictures today but I must have imagined it. I'll post pics tomorrow of my progress :)

I also just finished a cute little mini-unit for The Kissing Hand. Here's a pic of what's included:

Click on the picture to find it in my store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment