Look what I found!

Hi friends! I have been MIA for a while...my weekend getaway in the mountains was just perfect. Lots of hiking and relaxing and soaking in that mountain air.

I am enjoying a happy mix of relaxed summer brain and planning for August...I have lots of half finished resources on my computer and in my head haha. Today I found THIS little gem at Walmart and snagged it right away!!



The cards have numerals, number words, dice, fingers, and tallies. (I might have to make a set of colored 5 frames to slip in the deck...hmmm stay tuned for that...)
The actual game says 8 and up but I can already think of a bunch of ways I can use these cards! And the game comes with 3 decks! I love finding great stuff like this :)

Click here to find the game on Amazon.

6 comments:

  1. I am going to have to check these out! Thanks for sharing the find Danielle. That would be great for my math tubs!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, yes we do centers very similar. What do you do the other two days. What part of Florida are you in. I'm in Coral Springs.

    Sharon
    Dogdaysofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I am up in Central Florida!

    On my non-center days I use the extra time to dive deeper into our stories for the week, reading or writing activities, or our theme for the week. I usually do bigger projects that take a lot of time on those days also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am ordering some now!

    I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my "manly" teaching blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool!! What a nice find! Thanks for linking up and giving me an excuse to find a new game :) :)

    ReplyDelete